5/11/2004

email excerpts to F:

It's overwhelming sometimes to think that people are all so different, and the way they perceive the reality is so different, and so it seems each person carries his own universe... and we will always be isolated. Maybe this is why people wants to form "masses" to compress their own universe in order to feel less isolated? I don't know

--

Most friends describe me as an artist rather than a scientist. And I feel I'm more an artist too. Most because of my temperament and interests. So, where does "thinker" fit in this artist/scientist scheme? Is a thinker more like a scientist? Or anyone can be a thinker? I am asking because on one hand I might have the ability to think, but on the other hand I might not have the right personality to make a dedicated and disciplined thinker.

About the state of consciousness, I know I cannot control it yet. Either I think too much or not enough. But it is definitely interesting to have the experience at all. This is the second time for me. This time it is rather weak, but I seem to understand it better. Feeling suddenly I am part of some big scheme of things--it's like "enlightenment is the awareness of being that sparkle, as it merges with the vast ocean of Light out there, that is all there is, and observe and feel how spark and Ocean become One... "

When different people are enlightened, do they see the same thing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home