5/12/2004

random thoughts:

My life is what I'm given to, to experience the universe. It is a vessel to live, to love, and to experience. Only when we love, we are open to the universe, and can become one. We should cherish every life, yet do not attach ourselves to each one.

Everything, perception, understanding, concepts, words, science, religion, physical world, etc., are only projections (or illusions) of the universe.

The universe is infinite. We each has to pick a dimension or a direction, and immerse ourselves in it. Everyone has a right to choose his own way to celebrate life. Life is a personal experience. There is not better ways or more correct ways; there are only different ways.

The differences of enlightenment are only in the accumulated experience about life. With more experience, one gains more insights and understanding.

One might have all the answers, but one might not understand it. Need a life time to learn, to understand, to marvel, to cherish, to love, and be grateful to have this life.

Let life come and go through me. Let me become an instrument for life. Let me use the best of my life to make a song for it. Do it with love. And in love, I shall become one with the universe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home