5/10/2004

email to G.

This last week I feel very happy. I feel I am riding on top of a wave, and I can see far and beyond. Maybe I am experiencing another enlightenment, but I think it is an renewal of what I was enlightened 4 years ago. What I have learned from this time, in additional to what I've already known, is that life is like a wave which always goes up and down. I now know that sometimes I will be down and lost again, but I will just have to wait for it to pass, because some day I will be up again and have visions. I hope the down time will not be so down in the future, and I will truly enjoy the up times.

All this probably has something to do with my recent re-connection with F- the "strange person" I met in LA who.... Somehow he has almost all the answers I need in life. I don't know if it is like he said that we are similar kind of persons. Back in 2001 he "recognized" me as someone who has some "special ability" to understand the universe as well as he did, but I did not believe him. Now when I had been stuck for so long in my struggle to find a way into this world, what he had proposed before seems like a way out, or rather, a way in.

The approach is more like "just do my own things my own way", which probably does not sound anything new to you. The trick is to view life as a big game, or wave, and there's nothing more we can do but to play in it, or to ride with it. In a way, it is exactly what you have suggested to me, to find something interesting to do everyday, be it writing, music, learning, friends, love... And not to be afraid.

Love,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home