5/10/2004

conversation with master:

These days I feel I am riding on top of a wave, with all the good feelings of excitement, vision, infinity.... What I have learned form this is that, life is like a wave and it always goes up and down. I know some time I will be lost again, I will have doubts again, I will be down again, but I will just have to wait for it to pass, because some day later I will be up again and have answers.

Fortunately, there are relatively easy ways to go back. Read on...

In the most general manner, the point is that feeling atop the wave is just a mind state. Sure, it's also a body state, with certain hormones, etc, being released... But keep in mind that mind controls body, at least to a very large extent, and insofar the body is kept in a reasonably good shape. Which, in turn, is mainly an issue of eating right (no dairy, no MSG, no aspartame, no refined carbs, little meat if any, and lots of fresh fruit and vegetables plus a couple of oleiferous nuts and grains).


And really, there is nothing I can do but to enjoy. "Just do your own things your own way", yes, that's the way to do it. I would vote for "an infinity of Universes, one for each individual", and then there's one big one that sums everything up.

Which is, as far as I know, exactly the way "reality" is organized.

We actually, literally, create "reality" in an on-going process. We are the co-creators of this Universe, exactly like some "positive thinking" people (or the Lubavichers) say we do: What we conceive slowly coagulates, and becomes reality, in the consensual sense.

Which, considering the current global mess we are in, is not necessarily a compliment for us humans in general, even if there are specific reasons why things are as they are, reasons that would leave the vulgum pecus totally baffled and thinking we hallucinate, if they were exposed to them. :)


I guess it is good to be on top of the wave, because I can see!

About this all I can say is document the top of the wave, the best you can, so to have a clear idea of the topography there, and of how things look from there, since doing so will help you master the art of going back there, when you wish, or need to.

Remember, it's a state of consciousness, and such states can be controlled. And harnessed, and turned into some productive beasts. ;)

As you remarked yourself, it's impossible to stay there all the time: A wave is a wave, it has ups and downs. That's the nature of the animal. But it's certainly possibly to go there regularly, as surfers do again and again on the ocean. For there is no reason why you should only be one with one wave only, instead of going from wave to wave, and ride atop them all... ;)

Now, about sparks and oceans, this reminds me of something one of my own Masters wrote, a gentleman by the name of John Blofeld, at the end of one of his books on Taoism and Buddhism, to the effect that enlightenment is the awareness of being that sparkle, as it merges with the vast ocean of Light out there, that is all there is, and observe and feel how spark and Ocean become One...

Some thought, no? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home