9/28/2004

About enlightenment, be open (read and think widely), be truthful (to yourself), and enjoy the journey. For me, what I have learned is that I need to find a way to live in harmony with true reality, whatever reality means to me. I have always been a hopeless idealist, but surprisingly my extreme idealism ultimately brings me back to reality and I am loving the implication of this finding. I have gained wisdom. Wisdom is probably just a way to understand and deal with reality (Reality), the reality which includes one's true self. However, reality might be different for different people and/or at different times. For some it is the physical world, and for others it is the spiritual world, or even the nameless universal empty mind (Mind). Only when we are in harmony with our own reality (or one can say, we are no longer separated from Nature, and there are many ways of saying this same thing), we are liberated and happy. Anyway, just something I thought about while driving back yesterday, and something I thought about while writing the thoughts down....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home