8/03/2004

This set of advices from my piano teacher.... I used to have this on my homepage but when I disconnected my old website, I left it out. The words were not written by my teacher, but were given to me during my piano lessons. At that time I found his words very insightful and inspiring. I had forgotten all about him until just recently. It is really good if you translate the words into life:

Individuality means youth and freedom. It's like say, "I will do as I please."

As a individual, be bold and stand out.

Live all the hours clearly so each minute can be "heard".

Experience every moment. There's no unimportant moment in life.

No hurry. Take your time.

Do not depend on luck. Practice. Practice. Practice.

Always have more technique than needed.

Even when you are resting, your day should to be interesting.

The whole idea of beautiful life is the ability to join and merge with the world smoothly.

Create variety.

Do not just live what is planned. Add flesh and color to the skeleton.

Make it clear what you want to express in life.

Make it clear where you want your life to go. Do not let it stand. Live with motion.

Put your weight in life. Live emotionally. Live with feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home