8/05/2004

I don't know about anyone nowadays. Sometimes it seems the more I know about myself, the less I know about others; the more I like myself, the less other like me. Complete happiness is not possible, although personal contentment is probably attainable.

------
I believe all things will happen at the right time for anyone if one does not push for or against things. My life goes on without me worrying about this or that.

People don't always know what I want to do with my life, but it's because they don't really know me. For a long time all I wanted to do is to find out what I want to do with my life, so I tried a bunch of things. Now I am at a stage that I have finally found out who I am and what I want to do with my life, so I don't want to lose any time to really start my life as an awakened individual. What I have realized is that I am not the same as everyone else, and in fact, I am quite different from most people. That doesn't make me a bad person or a failure. It only makes it harder for me to find my own way around this world. But this problem is solved. I have gained enough confidence in myself to feel free to be myself, whoever I am. What I want to do is to experience being myself, to express myself, to enjoy all life can offer to me. I know I talk in vague terms, but this is me, and this has always been me (everyone knows this about me). I also know how to apply myself in practical life. I know what I want to do, what I can do, and how to achieve what I want. I think this is quite enough.

--thoughts shared with my sister (more like a restatement of my apology).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home