8/05/2004

so there is a time for everything. some time for writing, some time for thinking, some time for loving, some time for resting, some time for nothing. i fear the more i like myself, the less others will like me. the more i use the word "i", the more the others use the words against me. this should not be right. there must be a state of harmony in which everything and everyone is in its right place. the truly wise one should be able to effect such a change of state. when the attachment is deep, the motion is difficult. nothing is easy in this world. stay in or stay out, one must choose a side, because the rules are quite different. inside, some things and some people are inherently binding.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jorielle said...

I can't believe I wrote this....

2/10/2009 11:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home