7/26/2004

I just got back from Kentucky rock climbing. SO MUCH FUN. I should never forget how much I also enjoy the life of the outdoors, in addition to the life of the mind. The key is variety and balance.

I got the Harmonic Experience book--it is a monster book! Did you read the whole book? I think it would be very good for me, since I am serious about learning music now.

I thought more about the questionnaire you would design for me to ask God on my next trip to Heaven. I think there might be an inherited problem with this project. I imagine that the answer to any yes or no question would be "can be both yes and no", "neither yes nor no", "the answer is not important", "whatever", "42".... since Tao or whatever we call IT is everywhere, elusive, and incommunicable. But of course we can try to reduce the problems to purely logical or verbal or even conceptual.

-- email to JF.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home