7/06/2004

HB, what you have realized is very close to Tao. This is also what I have learned recently.

> I've also come to realize that for the same world some people hold more positive views and some hold more negative views.

Yes, people are all different, not good or bad, but different. There's nothing we can do about it except to recognize each other's difference and not be distracted or confused by them.

> I've come to realize that the world is always full of noise, and the audiences are mostly just ignorant or indifferent. This finding helps me a lot in company when I have to deal with the frustration when the bosses are ignorant or biased.

True too. Most people don't know or don't care about most things, so we should not take them more seriously than they take themselves. Why waste our energy?

> What can a person do except for keeping a positive view and a humorous attitude?

I have also come to realize that all we can change is our own attitude. We cannot change other people, and we cannot even change ourselves. The smart thing to do is to use whatever we have to deal with to our own advantage--to amuse ourselves in difficult situations and laugh at the whatever it is that makes life interesting. As my friend says, "life is pretty funny if you take the time to look hard enough and quite beautiful if you can look a little longer".

> What I can do is only trying my best not to waste my time. What I can do is to smile when my eyes are open, and close my eyes when I'm tired.

Can I quote you? You are in the spirit of true wisdom. Take it easy and go with the flow, and only then we can truly enjoy the view and be amazed.

These days I often think in metaphysical terms. I think about life, the world, the universe, and I think how my daily life and my humble self can fit in the grand scheme of things. Lots of inspiration all the time. And I love sharing my thoughts with good friends...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home