6/22/2004

email to TJ

You are my master now :) Now I can talk more about this.

How can I help in your quest for enlightenment? I am your master now? But you know how confused I get at times. It's better we explore the Path together.

After seeing this link today:
http://www.bliss-music.com/enlightenment.htm
I immediately feel better. This is a shallow page. But
it made me feel much better than a good philosophy
book. Is this strange ?


I am reading the "shallow" passage you showed me. It is good, and very much in line of what we are exploring, meaning, to live in the present. In a poetic way, it is what I wrote at mayacafe about the roses.

You are right. Philosophy is no more inspiring than poetry or anything else. Take whatever makes you feel good and enjoy it.

I'm going to read Razor's Edge again tonight, to see
if I can go back to my old days :)


Don't strive to go back to your old days. Those days are always with you in the present, but they are also never to be repeated. Enjoy your book, and don't be disappointed if it doesn't take you back to your old days.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home