7/04/2004

All my life I had been waiting for my life to begin. After the "enlightenment" experience, I finally have the feeling that my life has started, just now. Although I still don't know exactly what to do with my life, I don't feel bad about not knowing anymore. I have gradually realized who my unique self is. I am smart, intelligent, nice, pretty, and I have a score of other good qualities. I should be able to do whatever I want to do. Yes, it is all just a change in attitudes.

I think my strength is not in science, not in music, but in some area like metaphysics. I feel I possess some special "metaphysical faculty" to understand systems, and I can easily come up with "original" ideas. I will just have to find a way to make it work for me.

I have learned that, the only way to comprehend anything or anyone is to be flexible, to be truthful, to be holistic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home