6/24/2004

email to TJ

> I'm reading Razor's Edge, and Emperor's Handbook ...
> They are both interesting ... Actually I am also
> reading much of your blog, which is more interesting
> than any other books :)


You are reading so much these days! I have not read anything. I am not even writing more stuff in my blog.

> "Do my things in my own ways". It is a good and
> practical idea.


I don't think I said it first. :) I think the hard part is to find out what are your own things, and what are your own ways.

> Last night I woke up at 3:30am, and couldn't sleep,
> and I started to think a lot ... I thought about
> freedom ... what am I going to do if I have all the
> freedom ? If there are always duties and difficulties,
> what does freedom mean ? What are the things I want to
> do in my life ? Why cannot I fly ?


What do you mean by freedom? Financial freedom? Social freedom? Spiritual freedom? There are many aspects to this word. I don't see a conflict between duties and difficulties, and freedom. And why do you say there are always duties? What duties? Toward whom?

I don't know what are the things you want to do in your life. Everyone has to find it for himself, and it is not easy.

Why cannot you fly? That's a separate question. Do you want to fly? Why? Remember, you can always take an airplane. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home