10/04/2004

I was trying to write an encouraging note to my friend. Although I am in my low energy state, I can still write very wise and enlightened words to people. It's rather remarkable how a brief glimpse of the truth will be a source of seemingly infinite and profound wisdom.

That's how it works. ;)

What do I want to "work" on? I want to start delving into music. I want to have the courage and confidence to get acquainted to the music professors. I want to get into the music school so I can devote a major part of my day to something that I want to learn. I want to learn to have discipline over myself so I can use it when I need to.

Enlightenment.... I don't think I can be more enlightened right now. I am still reading and writing my own version of Tao Te Ching, a chapter a day. I have done about half of the chapters. I think next time when I get enlightened again, I should get the book about my own experience done and get over with it. I was talking with my friend who is really into enlightenment and stuff, and has been practicing yoga for 3 years. He believed that of all the people he knew (including his yoga masters), I were the only person who had had the experience. So you are right, that there are a lot of people interested in this subject but many are very off the track. I should like to make my contribution toward this human endeavor. I just wish I were not so lazy and undisciplined.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home