5/20/2004

I have so many questions! I don't even know where to begin! It seems that it is just as difficult to ask questions as to know the answers. I am so glad that answering questions is your line of business, as you claim. I only hope my questions are not too naive and a waste of your time, and your answers will lead not only to more questions but also a state where questions and answers truly merge into one.

So, where to begin?

-- email excerpt to master.

I wrote a super long email to master today. I don't know how long it will take him to answer all my questions--I have at least 100 questions in that email. Hmmm, let's see if I can ever find a way to contentment. See, you are content in yourself, and you believe you can find answers for yourself. I am not satisfied. Maybe low self-esteem? Or maybe I can't rest until I find answers I want. Apparently I have this thirst for wisdom that only master can provide, at least now. Maybe soon I will want to move on to other things. But I know what I am doing and I want to go down this path myself, no matter how other people warn me against it. But what path? I don't know, and I am going to find out. Maybe I will make a fool out of myself. But, hey, I only live once. F says, 'curiosity kills the cat, but satisfaction brings him back".

-- email excerpt to Rong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home