8/16/2005

Everything I say (or anyone says) is only an interpretation, and we all try our best to pass along some messages we receive.... The next step after receiving messages is to learn to pass them on as accurately and effectively as we can. When some serious religious people (like St. Francis of Assisi) say that they are "instrument" of god's love, perhaps they mean similar things. To be a good instrument is to play the music of the composer (god or nature or whatever) the way it is intended so they listeners and the composer connect. There are many ways of being a good instrument or messenger, and I would like to work on two: learn to express accurately and effectively (through writing and interaction with people), and demonstrate by my own action (being a good person; also through work effort--this I really need to work on). Everyone is in some extent a messenger, but a lot of people don't know that yet, and some even fight against it (the instinct) and go toward the darkness and the un-natural.

I don't know what I'm talking about here. Sometimes I wish I could be more coherent and pick a set of language and terminology to use. Right now I am just borrowing concepts from different religions and spiritual teachings....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home