6/19/2004

Some answers from F.

In a quite unassuming format, this is a pretty complex set of questions... ;)

> What is the inner voice?

I'd say, most of it is just an effect of our endless inner chatter, or an aspect of it. Sometimes, it might also be external input that we somehow internalized.

> When do we listen to it?

Listen as in hearing? Or listen as in obeying?
In both cases I'd tend to say when we feel inclined to. Although I guess such things, depending on the person, can take quite compelling forms, sometimes.

> If there are many, which one do we listen to?

Again, up to you. :) I'd suggest to listen to the one that's good for you, or makes you do what you determined you should be doing. :)

> Are inner voices in us sometimes actually outside voices from other people?

Although most people would object to it, I'd say in some cases that could indeed be the case.

> OK, since there is no new thoughts, it doesn't matter if the inner voice is from inside or from outside.

Well, it kinda does in practice, sometimes... ;) And even if objectively, we must know that we can't really invent anything new, it's always nice to have the feeling we are doing so anyway. ;)

> But, what to do with the many voices in head? It often paralyze me.

Just selectively listen to the ones that tell you to do what you actually want to do. ;) Use them as a support tool. Trick yourself. ;)

> I hate it when the voice always warn me against passion.

Well, in general, don't take inner voices any more seriously than outer voices. Words are just words anyway. ;) Always remember that. And the fact that nothing much we do, and, even more so, think, has much of any importance...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Humm, I will disagree with this answer. I would think that inner voices are the most important messages for us, not so many can hear their inner voices and that is ture you. The question is to find out if it is your inner voices. If it is, it help you live in light and love, to lift your spirit and to help you...
my 2cents:)

> I hate it when the voice always warn me against passion.

Well, in general, don't take inner voices any more seriously than outer voices. Words are just words anyway. ;) Always remember that. And the fact that nothing much we do, and, even more so, think, has much of any importance...

6/21/2004 12:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home