5/21/2004

what do you think of this? (read me first)

Today I feel very content. I am taking my own advice, "nothing is of any importance", so everything seems so smooth and easy. I feel completely fine. I am not eager to get more answers. I don't even seem to have any questions that I want to ask.

Then, the question is, is this the end of the journey of me as a seeker?

Nothing is of any importance. Now I understand this statement perfectly well. I even understand that, I can take something or myself or seeking seriously if it pleases me; and I can continue to seek or I can stop right here, and there is no real importance either way.

I am completely free!

I am still curious to see how some of my long list of 80 some questions answered. Or maybe tomorrow I won't be curious. And I don't care!

What's next?

-- email excerpt to master.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home