12/22/2004

I had such a great time discussing with Mike about my "philosophy". Afterward I wrote down some thoughts while riding on the bus.

I used to want to impress people, and I felt happy when people understood me. But now I want to inspire people. I feel happy when people, upon encountering me, would want to make an active and positive change in their lives, or even if they could just pause and ponder about life for a brief moment, away from the daily life. I want to have a good influence on people. I know it is difficult for me to actually organize my thoughts and start my own school of teaching one day. But this I know I can do--I can realize a lifestyle, a attitude. Through my example, I wish some people could become a little more open, more accepting, more forgiving, and in the end it could help bringing themselves a little closer to find what they truly want and need in life--love.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bennett said...

Nice :o)

I've been dipping in and out of your site still - mine needs a little updating! Travelling can be fun...lots of metaphores. No matter what the problem I always reach the destination, eventually. Ultimately you're always "here". And the journey is everything...

Keep posting - so long as people are reading you're teaching!

12/30/2004 09:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home