12/02/2004

i did enjoy seeing the moorish influence of the area, especially the buildings that fuses both muslim and catholic styles. truly inspiring is the mezquita and catedral of cordoba, for they also used the columns from the roman structures..... that alone was worth the trip.

i am restless. i am searching for a new direction to concentrate in the next few days before i go off to my job interview and the tasteless conference in san francisco. right now i have my photos, my stories, my readings, my writings, my musings, but i can't concentrate on any of these creative works. i feel i am floating again. it's tiring to be so free. i'd like to see some things more settled. maybe a job. maybe a long term project. maybe a home, a husband, a baby. i am waiting for love.

i think of you as a mysterious star shining above the earth, showing your light only onto me.

-- to t.w.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home