11/10/2004

There, is, God.

God creates everything and everything is God.

One day (God creates, too, that day and the concept of one day), God is bored and decides to take the form of Ah San Wong. All he has to do is to make sure s/he comes to being. God thinks to himself, "It might be fun to be born in a communist country on the planet earth. A girl perhaps. I am her creator, her director, her actor, and also her audience. I will let her be curious and confused and restless. I will let her wonder about who she really is all her life. She is me, but she is to look for me everywhere--in nature, in stars, in equations, in music, in words, in reasons, in love, in the company of the others that I create and impersonate, in void--in all things I create. Because I create everything and everything is me, she will see me everywhere, or she will see me in herself, if she is lucky enough (of course I decide how lucky she can be). Aha, this can be a fun project!" God likes to make his universe a fun place to be, and sometimes he enjoys playing games with his creation. The more complex the game, the more fun he has; otherwise he can get bored--I would if I were God. (OK I am.)

God has many projects. Sometimes he impersonates someone who ask no questions but works deligently and lives happily so the beauty and the ingeniuity of the universe are expressed visibly. This brings God great satisfaction for his own creation.

Sometimes God forgets about his projects. Sometimes he abondons his projects. He is only God.

God is everywhere, at all time. He is showing me who I am, now. Everytime I see him I must record it.

God, is, here, now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jorielle said...

Rewrite (using "Shan" for the One)

There, is, Shan.

Shan creates everything and everything is Shan.

One day (Shan creates too, that day and the concept of days), Shan is bored and decides to take the form of Jo. All Shan has to do is to make sure Jo comes into being. Shan thinks to Himself, "It might be fun to be born in a communist country on the planet earth. A girl perhaps. I am her creator, her director, her actor, and her audience. I will let her be curious, confused and restless. I will let her wonder about who she is all her life. She is me, but she is to look for me everywhere--in nature, in stars, in science, in music, in words, in math, in reasons, in love, in void, in the company of others that I create and impersonate--in all things I create. Because I create everything and everything is me, she will see me everywhere, and she will see me in herself if she is lucky enough (of course I decide how lucky she will be). Aha, this can be a fun project!" Shan likes a universe full of fun, and He enjoys playing games with his creation. The more complex the game, the more fun He has; otherwise He get bored--I would if I were Shan. (OK, I am.)

Shan has infinite projects. Sometimes He impersonates one who asks no little questions but works deligently and lives happily. Through his simple life, the beauty and the ingeniuity of Shan are expressed visibly. This brings Shan great satisfaction.

Sometimes Shan forgets about his projects. Sometimes He abondons his projects. He is only Shan.

Shan is everywhere, at all time. He is showing me who I am, now. Everytime I see Him I must record it.

Shan, is, here, now.

11/03/2005 07:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home