7/11/2004

> I read your recent blog. I think you may consider
> doing a PhD in Psychology, instead of studying music.
> It may be closer to things you care about: pesonal
> development, happiness, enlightenment ... You can do
> something like this Psychology professor did:
> http://www.psych.upenn.edu/seligman/
> Of course, just a thought.

I don't want to study psychology. Psychology is all just common sense which I have plenty and I don't need to learn more. Personal development, happiness, enlightenment, I think I know better about these than most people who study them. Probably they can use me as a subject and learn from me.

Also I am through with science. :) Music is different. Music brings one further in one's experience of life.

(in a later email)

What I was trying to say is, I think if I take on studies in philosophy or psychology or similar things, I would probably lose my patience in research. I am so tired of formal research. I want to learn something to nourish and purify my soul. But I know I will keep learning about the mind, the heart, and other human natures.

-- email reply to TJ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home