5/17/2004

However "enlightened" I am, I am still vain and I love praises! :) It is so neat that I can be "God" and I can be myself at the same time, and there's no importance how and what and who I am. The more I think about it, the more amused and amazed I get. Pure happiness.

Truly it is the best experience in my life. And perhaps this is just the beginning of this everlasting experience for me. It is the ultimate experience.

Funny to think that the hardest and the easiest thing to do in the world are the same--to be oneself. And strangely enough, it is the only thing to do.

When you say you are living/walking/running on the ridge of life, it sounds (and have always sounded) rather dangerous to me, like there's somewhere you can fall to. hmm, maybe I will have to fall once to believe that there are other places to fall--to me everywhere is the same and there's no ridge and there's no valley and there's no horizon. Simply THERE IS, and nothing else. Anyway, maybe I will share with you this book by Madhu about his pursue of enlightenment, when the book arrives. (I feel I no longer need it.) Sounds like a guidebook of some sort for becoming.

I'm going to read some more of that Godel, Escher, Bach book. It all makes perfect sense to me, and an excellent book. Hmmm, lots of things I want to read.

-- email excerpt to FA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home