7/12/2004

It's true that "not all are excited by the journey or the search". I think some people don't believe it is meaningful (it's useless), some don't believe it is possible (it's wrong), some have failed and are jealous of those who are still on the road (it's stupid), some don't understand the concept (it's crazy).... They are either ignorant or scared. It's a sign of weakness, now I know. It is particularly difficult on those who are still seeking. I was just thinking about something related to this problem yesterday. There is nothing wrong in people having different paths or preferences in life, but the weaker ones are likely to disagree or condemn others who are different from them, or the ones that have gone further, and in the meanwhile, the more aware ones are likely to understand and accept the difference in people. It's like, the more you search and find, the greater you become, and the more you can take in within you. That's why we say the Masters are great. So I believe there is some "scale" in people. Nobody is wrong or better, but different, and the difference is in the awareness and "greatness".

I want to claim that "I have found", and I know you said you are skeptical of all who are self-declared. :) But you see, now I seldom make value judgment of other people. Now I have so much more understanding and tolerance and compassion toward all people. Everything and everyone has its and his own reason and place in the universe. Isn't what I am finding similar to those of the great Masters in the past? I don't know which Masters I am talking about, but I feel my direction or my position is "right" (as opposed to "not so right", not "wrong").

No writing these days except these what I call "journey reports". Everything goes in cycles. Sometimes I want to write, sometimes I want to play, sometimes I want to converse....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home