5/25/2004

Every morning before I wake up, I allow myself dream about Paradise for a while. In my dreams, I remember how it was like to be completely free and happy. I even try to plan my day in my dreams, so after I wake up, I will have something planned in case I don't know what I want to do.

The book by Madhu arrived yesterday. It does look very good and I shall read carefully it once I finish Eco (although I should have learned some Latin first).

The recent enlightenment experience still has good effects on me. The other evening I had a date, and I enjoyed being beautiful. I thought and I felt, it was just the universe who was beautiful through me, so I must be as pure as I could, to experience the beauty of the universe. So I did and it was wonderful.

This is as poetic as I can put it. :)

-- email to F.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home