3/28/2001

conversation with master:

> I am sending this to a few friends.... It's somehow
> related to what we were talking about in the last
> few days... Maybe you can see what is going on
> with me?

Hehe.. when I got this I looked if I could find my notes on religion design. :) I found like 30-40 related pages, but not the main body of the thing.

I have a new revelation today. It's an enlightenment. I rushed to the computer to write it down. But I can't trust my fingers to keep up with my mind. It's so thrilling. It's like I'm in a room, and suddenly a light is turned on. This light is in a different wavelength, so that all the things in the room that are previously invisible suddenly come to sight. Everything looks different now, and a lot of the things that seems so formidable suddenly become trivial, and become just the background.

Hmm.. maybe you ate some falun powder? ;)
J/k. ;)

This being said, it just sound like a description of "enlightenment" or "satori" in Japanese, and something like "seeing the Buddha" or "becoming one with the Tao" in old Chinese.


> But what it is, I can't formulate yet. It's all
> new. I think I'd better
> wait a few days to make sure that I'm not just
> hallucinating. :)
>
> This is exciting.

At any rate, and as I told you before, you are quite unique. :) But be careful, I did stuff like that too, and then, some people (hmm... I wonder who?) think I'm a bit weird.
;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home