5/29/2000

I haven't studied FX's quasar paper yet. I'm going to take a
look today since you have already done so. I am the person who should
know his work the best among our classmates since my work is the closest
to his. So strange to think about it. I will tell you about my
"professional" opinion if I can understand anything. Do you keep
contact with him? Why are you calling him an "acquaintace"? What makes
a person a friend for you? Hmm...

Well, you see, I care more about people and relationships than work. I
spend a lot of my time thinking about people (including myself). I
think people are so much more interesting. Studying the atmosphere
Jupiter is as far away as possible from understanding people. Or maybe
Jupiter is still better than computers, because at least there might be
something philosophical about it. At this age I am ready to admit that
technology and science is not for me. I don't know how I get into
these. Maybe it's safe to blame it on the society.

Am I talking nonsense again? Do I sometimes sound like a mad person?
Alert me if I do. :)

If I ever become religious, maybe I will try Catholic. Sometimes I am
disappointed with the imperfection of reality, and I want to keep my
faith on something pure and simple and beautiful. Recently I read two
novels, and accidentally they all deal with the Catholic religon. They
taught me how strongly people felt about religions.

Is there a simpler religion that need no exercise, no donation, no
prayer, etc?

-- email excerpt to GX.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home