3/29/2001

conversation with master:

>> Don't worry. Now that I know it's there, *I* can
>> make it appear/come back without much fuss. ;)

> But you don't know what it is yet!

Nor do you. ;) But there is not much choice about the *overall* nature of the experience.. which basically demonstrates your potential ability to see the world with the eyes of what I called a "generalist". I would define it as the ability to grasp and comprehend and "see" things, which are usually not seen as interrelating or interfacing. (A very powerful tool.)
So I *know* I "can make it appear/come back without much fuss". Trust me I can. Once you want me to, of course. :) (Graduate first. ;)


> I don't know what it is yet either,

Precisely my point. ;)

> but there are a few things that I can grasp. One is about my career. Everyone knows that I have great trouble finding something satisfying to do career-wise. With all my talents and "potential", doing any of the many things that I am capable of seems to be a waste my other talents. There can only be one solution to this problem. How about a
meta-career for me?

Quod erat demonstrandur. *That* (a "meta-career"), is *exactly* what a "generalist" does/has/is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home