11/03/2005

Sometimes it seems I don’t want to understand another person. It is not because I am unable to. I believe every normal person is capable of understanding another human being. When I don’t actively seek to understand another, to forgive and to love, it’s because I feel I need to be understood too, and I am afraid that if I open up my mind and heart to show understanding to another, the other person will be satisfied with being understood and stop to understand me in return. This negative behavior only appears when I am weak and needy; then the negative leads to more negatives. One way to be out of the bad cycle is to first break apart from the issue at hand, find a new place to enter positively, and then let the positive generates more positives. When I am strong and when I am my true Self, I have no selfish desire and I become pure love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home