4/02/2004

email excerpt to TF:

Thank you again, for your insightful note. I'm almost very glad to read your letter.

One day I shall write down my millennium disillusion in a book.

Today I've just decided, again, that I shall never struggle to become normal. For all my life I have struggled to be like everyone else, and I have failed. Then I have decided that I am different. Then I look at those people who are also different and I say, I want to be as different as those people. Then I fail. I shall for once learn to be responsible for being myself. I shall be brave and be confident. That's why I love your notes--gives me strength. So, yes, I shall not question again "why me?"

People are just different. Some people have simple faith and live a life with less or no confusions. But for those of us who always question things, we will never be able to comprehend what life would be like without those questions. And those simple people (I don't mean simple in a negative way) will never comprehend why we want to make life so complicated. They will not comprehend, and we cannot understand. And we are the people who say, "such is life".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home