3/29/2004

email excerpt to J:

Although I try not to think too much, occasionally I still get excited about
the new visions that came to me yesterday. I am going to start a "epiphany
journal" and record some thoughts that are coherent. One thing I can share
with you now is about my career. I thought about it today. I think you will
like it.

So... you know that I have always had trouble deciding what I should do
career-wise. There are so many things I want to or can do. What is the
simplest solution? How about a meta-career for me?

What is a meta-career is not important. It can be a career that includes
everything else I want to do, or a career that is above all other choices,
or a careeer that unify everything else. Maybe you can help me think about
it, or we can think about it together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home