7/15/2004

Yesterday I was talking to this girl and she questioned me about my new insights. She is much into social reforms I think, and my insights are mainly for my own growth and becoming. But I feel I owe the society something. An explanation? Of course I can always say that people are all different and each individual has to find and follow his own path, therefore it is none of anyone's business to question my path. But what good is my wisdom if it cannot bring any insight or relief or joy to others? The true noble ones set out to save the world.... and all I want is to learn music and when I feel like it, write. But then again, we all have our limitations. I think only after I become impeccable, I can be more effective in help others.

-- email to JA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home