12/08/1999

About appreciation, I agree with you. While some people have deeper appreciation about many things, some other people have less, or about different things. If two people each appreciate Jin Yong's novels, and they can build their relationship on top of that. I appreciate Jin Yong's novels, and it frustrates me to meet/date people who don't share the same understanding. But I have appreciation of other things that I feel much deeper about, for example, certain music. If someone understand music the same way as me, then I won't care that much if he does not understand Jin Yong. I think music is not the thing that I have the deepest feeling about. There are certain values, certain understanding of the world and life in general, that I yearn for recognition or resonance. If I meet someone who can touch the deepest feelings in me, and vice versa, then I will say that I have found my soul mate and I will never let the person go.

-- email excerpt to HB.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home