12/08/1999

Overly sentimental these days. I felt so sad when I realized that the Mars Polar Lander got lost, and felt sad when I heard about the death of the Giand Panda Hsing Hsing a couple weeks ago. Today in my music class, I heard a extraordinary beautiful piece of music, and felt sad because I might never find anyone to share my passion. My high school classmate (very smart) married a Korean woman just because she shares his passion of astronomy. I didn't understand him until recently. Sometimes when I am listening to music, I feel that I am in a different world, completely alone, and feel very sad. Then I think about this friend whom I am going to see tomorrow. He might not share my passion, and we probably never mean to be together. Then I don't feel so sad. But not feeling sad about him makes me sad. I guess I am just a sad person in general.

-- email excerpt to HB.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home